05 Days 04 Nights Tour in Sri Lanka
Airport Katunayake - Dambulla - Sigiriya - Kandy - Nuwara Eliya - Bentota - Airport Katunayake.
Hotline: + 94 777 571881
Tel: +94 11 5873305 - 7
UK Customers: 020 3286 0182
Fax: + 94 11 2555447
Airport - Dambulla - Sigiriya
- Meet and assist on arrival at the airport and transfer to a hotel in Dambulla.
- Visiting of the en-route Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
Enjoy a visit at the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage where you can see a daily feeding program to elephants. One of the main purposes of this visit is to view the sight of baby elephants being fed by milk bottles. Capture these wonderful moments as you wish before they will be taken to the nearby river for their daily bath by foot.
- You will be then taken on a golden ride to the city of Dambulla which owns the one and only Golden Rock Cave of Dambulla.
The amazing Rock Temple is built inside of a cave. The huge cave has many small caves in it which are converted to shrine rooms. With the best religious architecture the temple has been one of the best places of interest. With statues of Lord Buddha, Gods and Goddesses along with the Kings and Queens who had influence to Dambulla are present inside of the cave temple.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the Sigiriya Village Hotel.
Sigiriya - Kandy
- After early breakfast leave to visit the amazing rock fortress of Sigiriya.
Visit and climb the Sigiriya which is centuries old yet still possesses the unique beauty. The most famous features of the Sigiriya are the fifth century paintings found on the rock, the paintings of female figures preserved in depressions on the rock face. The figures represent the celestial nymphs. The Rock Fortress which was built by King Kasyapa in the 5th century is an assured place of extreme interest.
- Later leave for the Royal city of Kandy.
- En route visit of the Spice Garden and Batik Factory in Matale.
- Visit the Temple of the Tooth in Kandy, later in the afternoon.
Most venerated and sacred object of worship for Buddhists "The sacred Tooth Relic" is present at the temple of the Golden tooth in Kandy. With the touch of the most talented hand works and carvings the Temple of Golden Tooth stands in dignity. A dress code is applied for the entrants to the temple. Daily rituals at different times to the shrine are being carried out. The Royal Temple of Kandy is a religious place of interest as well as a great experience to one's life.
Away from the golden temple, enjoy a visit to the city which includes the market place and an arts and crafts showroom. The panoramic view of the Kandy city will keep you amazed in terms of its cultural differences and beauty. Have a view at the university premises on your way back. Late afternoon you are given the opportunity to witness upcountry dancing performances for a cultural pageant along with displays of fire walks.
- Overnight stay at either Queens Hotel or Mahaweli Reach hotel.
Kandy - Nuwara Eliya
- Morning breakfast at hotel and leave for Peradeniya
- Visit the Botanical Garden of Peradeniya which is the largest botanical garden of Sri Lanka which couldn't have been better located is a mind blowing place of interest. The beautiful and charming garden served many Kings of the past with its residency.
- Take a visit to the tea plantation factory which allows you to see the process of tea manufacture. From the point of plucking green leaves to the point of packing the processed tea can be witnessed at the plantation factory.
The dazzling Nuwara Eliya is also called as the "Little England". The magnificent city exposes its real beauty at all times and is a place of genuine peace and calm. With panoramic views of highland tea estates, mind blowing and famous waterfalls, the tallest mountains like Pidurutalagala and with the best temperature, your vacation gets more colorful.
- Later or evening sightseeing tour of city.
- Experience the glory of the Nuwara Eliya city and visit places as golf course, hill club, the market place and a view at the Gregory Lake which is one of the calmest places.
- Overnight stay either at Jetwing St. Andrew's Hotel or Heritance Tea Factory Hotel.
Nuwara Eliya - Bentota
- Enjoy your morning breakfast and leave for the beach side city of Bentota.
- Check into your hotel.
- Spend the afternoon at leisure hotel relaxing after a tiresome day.
- Spend your overnight stay at either The Surf Bentota or Vivanta by Taj Bentota in Bentota.
Bentota - Airport
Enjoy your morning breakfast and leave for airport for departure after an entertaining vacation in Sri Lanka.
Note :- The itinerary is open to suggestions and hotel upgrades or downgrades are available. Also specialized guides (ex: - bird watching guides/cultural experts) are available on request.
- Meet, Welcome and assist on arrival at the airport and assist on departure to airport
- Accommodations sharing double
- Meals on half board basis (breakfast & dinner)
- Air-conditioned private transport
- Entrance fees at Locations (as per sightseeing mentioned above)
- English speaking chauffeur-guide
- Government tax and service charge
Tour does not Include
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, telephone calls, tipping,etc
- Alcoholic and non Alcoholic beverages at all hotels
- Minerals water and other beverages
- Any supplement not mentioned above
- Any items specifically not mentioned in the itinerary