How would you like to spend your vacation at a place so serene and soothing while nestling amongst the wonders of the nature? Sky Pavilion would be the ideal dwelling for you and your families in the hill country of Kandy as a perfect get away from the rest of the world. Let your family feel how special they are to you. Residing in Kandy, Sky Pavilion offers a luxurious spend over to remember. Sky Pavilion serves its guests as a high end and quality driven villa that caters every preference. No sooner you check in will you realize how close you are to nature with Sky Pavilion as well as most of Kandy’s charms are captured by the venue. Feel relaxed and keep calm while grasping the best of Kandy.
There is an absolute valuable reason as to why Kandy was your destination to tour this vacation. Kandy is namely the Royal city of Sri Lanka where many Buddhist rituals and customs are practiced throughout the year. In Kandy, tourists are treated with prominence. Travelers from various destinations of the world visit Kandy annually for its many charms and attractions. Some of the most popular attractions in Kandy include,
- The Sacred Temple of tooth relic– This is the golden temple which holds the tooth relic of Lord Buddha
- The Kandy Procession – This procession is carried out annually with various rituals and customs as a tribute to the temple
- Kandy Festival season – This is the season where the procession takes place and during this season many stalls filled with souvenirs, gifts, sweets and toys surround the streets of Kandy
- Cultural performances – These performances are held daily at 5.pm at the Kandyan Arts Association hall where indigenous culture can be revealed.
- Udawattakele Sanctuary – This sanctuary is a famous sight for bird watching and famous for many varieties of species of flowers, birds, animals and reptiles
These are just some of many attractions available for tourists. Some of other nearby attractions include,
Victoria golf and country club
Pinnawala elephant orphanage
temples in the Kandy area and Pallekele cricket stadium.
Excursions around Kandy includes a visit to the Knuckles mountain range, scenic train rides, White water rafting in kitulgala, cultural triangle and Nuwara eliya which is a few KM away from Kandy.